Wednesday, February 1, 2017

January past

Well folks, it's been a busy January. My book release on Jan. 12th. on amazon.com, amazon.ca, amazon.uk and Europe. Hope you all buy a copy, help me get on to the best seller lists and please leave a review on amazon. I'm already working on book two. It'll be awhile though, need to get the first one out there and into your hands.

At the Grand Canyon
I had two Burns Dinners to perform at this year, one in Tucson, AZ, Jan. 21st, where we took extra time out there to see Tombstone (The OK Corral and all that), The Grand Canyon and visits to other National Parks areas in the Saguaro Desert (where the bird video, at the end of the blog, was taken) and the Casa Grande Ruins. My thanks to Randy and the folks out there for inviting me back for a second year.
At Saguaro National Park

My second dinner, Jan. 27th, was in Little Falls, NY at the Overlook Mansion Bed and Breakfast and Event Center. It was built by a Mr. Burrell back in the late 1800s who ran a cheese manufacturing empire. Little Falls was once the cheese capitol of the US. Thanks to Mik and Maggie for having me out there. The mansion is magnificent. The Erie Canal runs through Little Falls. Wonderful audiences at both dinners. 

Oh, a parting thought, please buy my book and give me a review on amazon. To all my twitter followers or FB friends out there who do book blogs or have book promotion sites please contact me.
 

No comments: