Anyway, during the past two weeks Carl recorded basic tracks for:
- The Fairy Boy, written and composed by Samuel Lover (1797 - 1868)
- The Wee Wee Man, Child #38, music by Carl Peterson
- The Fairy Fiddler, this was re-recorded in a new key.
On Saturday, the 19th, we worked on
- Thomas the Rhymer - this we recorded at a slower tempo then the previous version.
- Monday Tuesday - this was recorded at a faster tempo then the previous version.
- The Wee Wee Man - recorded new voice and guitar tracks a bit faster, but we decided the original tracks Carl had done during the week sounded better!