Saturday, February 1, 2014

I was a guest and co-hosted a radio show on Wednesday 29th January from Edmonton, done by telephone of course with Pete the Rocker. I lived in Edmonton for most of the 60s and pretty well started my musical career there. If you want to listen to the show follow the links in Pete's message to me.
Cheers, Carl

Hi Carl!!
Thanks for Co-Hosting The Shoebox on January 29th!! It was a great show as we covered your career over the last 50 years!! The Show is up on the Shoebox website http://shoeboxradio.ca/index.htm and we have a blurb about the show on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/shoeboxradiocjsr please add yourself as a friend to that page. Next week week Al Girard of the Rock A Tunes , Famous Last Words and Natural Gas with be Co-Hosting The Shoebox as part of The Legends of the Edmonton Music Scene Series.

Thanks again I hope you have a wonderful 2014!! We will be in touch!! Check our pages for up coming Legends shows and we will see you in 2016!! My friend is working on a Legends page for the Shoebox which will include cool pictures and facts about you!!

No comments: